// December 12th, 2009 // 1 Comment » // Uncategorized
I first traveled internationally when I was 8 years old, and I remember that My uncle who processed my paper work came to my school and asked me to sign for my passport paper, and I did not know how to sign, ( which I still do not) and some one asked me to write my name.
The US Embassy did not wanted to give me visa at that time also, thinking that maybe I was being sent to the US as a child to be adopted by my aunt in the United States.
I was going with my mother’s Khala ( aunt) and her children.
My entire mother’s side relative’s live in Houston, But I for one have never wanted to live there.
I was eventually granted a 5 year visa this was 1981
Later in my life I was rejected for US Visit visa for 11 times in 6 years.
The UK Immigration officer asked me once, that “What on earth did you to do get 8 US rejections, and 3 German Rejections” and I Smiled and replied, “I wish I knew my self, so that I can undo what they have objections against”
In 2006 finally I wanted to do what ever I can, and started the VisaManagementSystem.com , The goal of which is to make life easy of the human who want’s to travel on god’s earth.
So this is what I want to achieve in my life.
1. Reply to the applicant within 30 days of application at most.
2. Provide a web address to check the visa status
3. If decline provide a valid reason, which the applicant may choose to correct and re apply
as soon as the correction has been fixed
4. Allow a visa application to be filled online.
Till that Happens, The VisamanagementSystem.com will be doing
1. Fill Visa application online for almost any country
2. Travel agents can use this as a tool to apply visa’s for people
3. Embassies can use this for taking applications online for visa
4. Security Agencies can use this to check paper work and other stuff related to person
If YOU know of anyone who is wanting this feature or more features in this project, DO let me know and I will add features to this project, and let’s make the world a place where every human is treated with dignity and equal rights.
God Bless you,